Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Family Photo




This has now officially become my favourite ever photo of my family. I look decent, Hubby looks good, #1's silly-photo-face doesn't look too silly and #2 is nearly smiling. If I was even remotely considering more children this would be the picture that made me stop and say "NOOO!!!!" I don't think I could cope with trying to get any more children to smile at the same time while being clean, neat and not wriggling too much. It does help that it was taken Christmas Day, after the present opening but before we left for lunch with the family. The kids were still happy with their presents and not all sugar-ed up or crazed by all the strange people (yeah, I'm calling my extended family strange LOL!).



Hope you like it.



4 comments:

Karen said...

Mandi you all look beautiful!!

Unknown said...

This is such a great picture! You do have a beautiful family. Although, I must admit that it seems strange to see people in shorts and sleeveless tops for Christmas! Thank you equator.

The Cookbook Junkie said...

Where is the comment I left yesterday?? I must have forgot to jump through the last hoop...

That's a great pic. We may have one pic of the three of us together, taken shortly after Nick's birth. I have to do something about that.

Red Dirt Mummy said...

Thanks, girls!

Hi Karen, I visit everyday and your photos are always awesome! I'm loving all the snow pics.

Hey Claire, I gues it would be strange seeing us all in our summer clothes LOL.

Hi Paula, I know what you mean about the comments and the many hoops for jumping. It gets so frustrating! I had hardly any photos of all of us together so now whenever we are dressed decently and someone else is around I hand over the camera and take whatever shots I can get. I knew it was serious when the most recent photo of Hubby and I together was at our wedding, at that point about 5 years previous!