A friend sent me this in an email. I have already done a couple of similar ones in the last couple of weeks and driven my friends silly with them so I thought I'd share it here instead (where most of those same friends will read it anyway!).
1. Were you named after anyone? Nope. My parents chose my name because no-one else in the family had it.
2. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday night - McLeod's Daughter's on tv.
3. Do you like your handwriting? usually, but not when I want to journal for scrapbookinging
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? salami
5. Do you have kids? yep - Offspring #1 and Offspring #2
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? yep, except when I'm pmt-ing!
7. Do you use sarcasm? umm... yep!
8. Do you still have your tonsils? yep
9. Would you bungee jump? Before I had kids I always wanted to but not anymore. I gave birth and turned into a big chicken. I think I suddenly became aware of my mortality and it was a rude shock.
10. What is your favourite cereal? breakfast? uuurrrrkkk - I don't eat breakfast very often (morning tea seems a much nicer way to start the food intake) and really don't do cereal. I suppose muesli if I have to pick something.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not usually
12. Do you think you are strong? Physically? No. Mentally/Emotionally? Not really, just really really stubborn which kind of ends up looking the same but is quite different.
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Vanilla or choc-mint
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Smile, eyes
15. Red or pink? pink
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself? Impatience and quick temper
17. Who do you miss the most? from home -everyone! from here - Donna and Jodi AKA the traitors who left town LOL. From my life - my Nan.
18. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? khaki pants, no shoes (but I did have black ones on earlier)
19. What was the last thing you ate? A bite of apple from Offspring #2's lunch. And I'm drinking coke in an attempt to soothe my sore throat.
20. What are you listening to right now? The radio, and Offspring #2 rattling around in her cot as she is settling into her nap.
21. If you were a rayon, what colour would you be? Pink. Always pink!
22. Favourite smells? I've had a blocked nose since Monday so pretty much any smell would be good right now.
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Hubby
24. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Lots (Thanks Jodi!)
25. Favourite sports to watch? #1's soccer games
26. Hair colour? red, almost all the other colours have gone now so it's plain and boring and almost totally natural. It is several years since that happened!
27. Eye colour? blue
28. Do you wear contacts? no
29. Favourite food? Roast lamb, chocolate
30. Scary movies or happy endings? Oooohhh, hard question. I love 'em both.
31. Last movie you watched? Two Weeks Notice (Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant) on DVD last week while I was doing the ironing.
32. What colour shirt are you wearing? black
33. Summer or winter? At home - summer. Up here - winter. We're 8 days into winter and it's about 29 degrees (C) and gorgeous. The nights are almost cool but were still wearing shorts and t-shirts inside, you just need a pullover if you are outside.
34. Hugs or kisses? Bit of both
35. Favourite dessert? Cheesecake
36. What book are you reading now? Just finished The Boleyn Inheritance about Henry VIII's fourth wife, Katherine Howard.
37. What is on your mouse pad? An ad for Retravision (an appliance store) it was a freebie when we bought the computer several years and a hundred upgrades ago.
38. What did you watch on tv last night? How I Met Your Mother and The Amazing Race: All Stars (Oooohhh, I hate Sharla and Mirna!!)
39. Favourite sound? baby chuckles, little kids belly laughing and Hubby cracking up at stuff that I tell him. And wind chimes.
40. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Umm... Elvis. Sorry.
41. What is the farthest you have been from home? Not very far at all really. Just to Queensland.
I thought about tagging some other bloggers with this one but decided not to. If you want to give it a go, cut and paste at will!