Sunday, August 31, 2008

Finished, At Last

I've been unpacking my scrapping stuff and trying to make a permanent spot for it all in the study (Hubby has kindly allowed me a small corner - it's a shame the corner's getting bigger and bigger by the day) and have come across lots of semi-done, half-finished and completely-given- up-on projects. I've been strong and simply turfed some that were never going to turn into something nice and now I'm making an effort to work through some of the projects that need finishing.



I started making some door hangers for the kids a while ago. Okay, ages ago. Okay... about 18 months ago.



Then I got bored.



They weren't turning out how I wanted and I couldn't quite work out how to make them do what I wanted them to so I put them away to have a think about it for a while. It turned out to be a long while.




But now they're done and I think they turned out okay. The kids like 'em and that was, after all, the main aim.







5 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

I don´t know about scrapping, but those look great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunty Mandi,
can you please make something on my door what ben has and Libby please? Can I have a J, that's the one in my name.
From Josh

Red Dirt Mummy said...

Thanks Iris!

Hello Josh, I would love to make one for your door - what colours would you like? Do you think that your big sister would like one too, with a C for her name? Maybe you can ask her what colours she would like? Lots of love, Aunty Mandi xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunty Mandi,
I would like blue and Chloe would like pink. Thankyou.
Love Josh.

Sam Marshall said...

Gorgeous!