Sunday, December 07, 2008

Another Yummy Breakfast

The kids requested pancakes for breakfast but each recipe I turned to wanted an ingredient I didn't have, and I wasn't about to do a deli run at 8am on a Sunday morning. I love my kids but we have to draw the line somewhere! In the end I cobbled together about three different versions of pancakes and kind of made it up as I went along ending up with raspberry pancakes nicely set off with some double thick cream. YUM!
Then I got busy with all the house-cleaning, washing and gardening chores that had been happily ignored yesterday. Lucky I had a good breakfast in my belly to keep me going :)

3 comments:

Belongum said...

I'll - uh - put the boys orders in now than, shall I...?

My pancakes aren't THAT flash - whatever you do - don't tell the XO!
;-)

Melody said...

Oh you are a good mummy you are! And so clever too.

Red Dirt Mummy said...

LOL at both of you. My pancakes are usually from a shake-jar type affair so this was a bolt from the blue!