Saturday, April 24, 2010

I.

Here's a meme I found floating around ages ago. It's been sitting in my inbox waiting ever since. So for an easy Saturday read, here you go. If you decide to do it, let me know and I'll come check it out.
I am finally getting over this rotten cold.
I think that I should go hang out the washing while it’s sunny.
I want a pair of flat, knee high boots. But I can’t find any I like or can afford.
I have meringues in the oven.I dislike when people cut in line.
I miss my friends from Red Dirt Central.
I fear I will never have a career again. A job, sure. But not the career I crave.
I feel excited and nervous about turning 40. Lucky I still have some time to prepare.
I hear the kids running around outside.
I smell freshly cooked Anzac biscuits.
I crave things that are never in the house when I want them.
I usually say the wrong thing.
I search Google for something at least once every day.
I wonder if we will ever get the reno’s and extensions done on the house.
I regret not doing my Masters when I got in.
I love my family. They are my everything. Even when they annoy the crap out of me.
I care too much about what other people think of me.
I am always worrying.
I worry about pretty much everything.
I remember before I had kids.
I dance to The Wiggles.
I sing only when the music is turned up REALLY loud and no-one can hear me.
I don't always do what I should.
I argue with myself.
I write lists. Lots of lists.
I lose stuff all the time.
I wish on rainbows.
I listen to kookaburras laughing their way round my yard.
I don't understand maths.
I can usually be found at the kitchen bench. It’s where the computer is.
I am scared of the dark.I need quiet to be able to function.
I forget lots of stuff. It’s not always a bad thing.
I am happy, most of the time.

2 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Awww, the kookaburras, you lucky girl! :-)
We have one in our little zoo - he has no reason to "laugh"...

Oh, so, Anzac-Day is around again? Bad memories of an empty parking-lot at Woolworths and no food when coming to Carnarvon!

That´s fun, maybe I join after my nervousness considering the apartment-thing is over :-)

Anonymous said...

Your career is mother..the most important career there is. :)