Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Some Craft Projects

I have been experimenting and trying out a few new scrapbooking/papercraft ideas. I made a tiny little gift bag, it's about 7cm tall (almost 3 inches) so would be perfect for small sized gifts, maybe jewellery and stuff like that.





I also made a cube that opens out to show photos. This was an experimental attempt so it just has a few pics from #2's birthday. I thought I might make one for each of the kids as their Christmas ornament for this year. I usually make something with their photo that can be dated and hung on the tree each year. If I do that I'll put the photos on the outside and maybe some journalling about the year on the inside. Of course, I'd use bright Christmassy colours and ribbons.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I love the idea of putting pictures on the outside and writing on the inside. You are so crafty!

Hope Ben is feeling better and you have all escaped the bug.

Unknown said...

You are so creative! I am impressed.