Saturday, December 20, 2008

Arty Afternoon

Yesterday was the first day of summer holidays and it was a gorgeous warm sunny day. Offspring #2 has been asking to 'do painting' for days, maybe even a couple of weeks, so I set the kids paint easel in the shade on the lawn, poured lots of different coloured paint into plastic bowls, added an assortment of brushes and lots of paper and left them to it.






They had a wonderful time and produced lots of lovely bright pieces of art. I think we'll be doing this again soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love children's art!!! looks like y'all had fun. I've tagged you for a meme at my site...just trying to help you out with coming up with posts!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Can I have one for my fridge? Please! XXX Anne

Red Dirt Mummy said...

It was fun Claire. And thanks for the meme - it's done!

With pleasure Anne!