I was tagged by Claire over at Cooking is Medicine to join in a meme where I tell you seven weird things about myself. I'm pretty sure I've done this one before but I guess there are people who would call me weird so I'm also pretty sure I can come up with some new stuff to share.
Here are the rules:1. Link the person that tagged you and post the rules.2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.3. Tag 7 people at the end and link to their sites.4. Let each person know about the tag in the comment section of their site.
1. When I was younger I hated having red hair and dyed it every colour I could, though mostly brown. Now I'm older it's turning brown and I'm madly dying it red. Weird!
2. I didn't eat meat for a few years in my early twenties. One night I was out for dinner and couldn't find anything I liked on the menu. At that exact minute the chef started cooking a steak and it smelt divine (it was a really tiny restaurant) so I ordered steak. When it arrived at the table it was the biggest steak I'd ever seen and I ate the whole thing. And never looked back. Weird!
3. When Offspring #2 was tiny I sat on the couch one night crying because I was so happy that we had given our children the MOST perfect names. Weird and hormonal!
4. I love chocolate but I don't like dark chocolate. You know, the good quality stuff? Bleuch. Weird!
5. You already know I love to cook - in Red Dirt Central I had the tiniest most horrible kitchen and I made great stuff. Now we're home in the kitchen I love, with terrific shops where I can get great ingredients and I have hardly made anything exciting. Weird!
6. I have the same surname as my first every boyfriend. Weird!
7. I used to have the fastest metabolism and could eat ANYTHING and not gain weight. In fact I had to eat every two hours or so or I felt quite unwell and turned into a big grump. It became a joke that when Hubby and I were shopping we had to be outside somewhere that sold food every two hours. Then I had two kids and got closer to being 40. It slowed down in the biggest way, I'd almost say it stopped completely, about 6 months ago and I'm completely shocked at what I CAN'T eat and drink. Crazily, unaccepting-ly shocked. Weird!
Hmmm... now who to link to? I'll tag this lot but feel free to ignore it if you're not into memes or just have better stuff to blog about!
1. Melody at biglittlesister
2. Trish at light.sweet.crude
3. Iris at Double-Half
4. Belongum at Belongum's Weblog
5. Sam at Colour by Numbers
6. Mountain Mama at Careful What You Wish For
7. Kazari at I Think I Have A Recipe For That