Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary Hubby

Dearest Hubby,
Today is our 11th wedding anniversary. Who would have thought that falling in love, pretty much at first sight, just over 12 years ago would have us where we are today? We have built a wonderful life together and I'm even more in love with you today than I was when we got married.
You're a terrific dad to our kids and I love watching you with them. You get such joy from playing with them and remind me to slow down and enjoy them while they're little.
You work so hard to provide for our family and always want the best for us. You make our house so lovely and put up with all my wacky, not-particularly-well-explained plans for it then produce something even better than I could have imagined.
Although it's cliched, it's true to say that you are my very best friend in the world. I tell you everything and never worry that you'll judge me. I love spending time with you, whether we're on the go and doing stuff or just hanging out together. I love that you love me because, not despite, all the things I do that make you laugh or shake your head or groan with sheer bloody frustration.
I even love all the things you do that drive me crazy - that you make up your own lyrics for songs, that you have a crazier sense of humour than me, that you like music I hate, that you find it impossible to just sit still and relax and that you go out of your way to annoy me then make me laugh when I'm trying to be angry
I love that you tell me you love me every single day and I love that you chose to share your life with me. Most of all, sweet Hubby, I love you.
Your ever-loving wife,
Red Dirt Mummy xxx

3 comments:

Melody said...

Awww....how lovely. Happy Anniversary to you both. Sounds like we both caught ourselves good ones with our husbands!

My, what a busy time it is for you in December...

Red Dirt Mummy said...

Thanks Melody - yep, I think we're both pretty lucky :) And yes, December is just a little bit busy round this way... LOL

Iris Flavia said...

Happy, happy Anniversary from here, too!!! :-)