Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pizza Rabbit

Little Miss has a giant pink rabbit that sits on the end of her bed. At first she loved him simply because he is pink. Then she came to love him for himself and named him "Wabbeeeet" aka "Rabbit". In the past few weeks she has taken to referring to him as "Pizza Rabbit" as in, "I just have to get Pizza Rabbit" or, "Mum, I need Pizza Rabbit to go to sleep with me." I went with it and didn't really pay too much attention until today when I heard her singing to him.
Finally it clicked. He's named after the song. You know...
"Little Pizza Rabbit had a fly upon his nose,
little Pizza Rabbit had a fly upon his nose..."

1 comment:

Melody said...

Oh that is tooooo cute for words!! Lol!!

We have teddies around here named (true) Pickles, Toast, Cheese (he is a firm favourite at the moment) and she recently named a Pig teddy (that had been nameless for a v. long time) Bacon. Sounds like a good sandwich if you ask me. So I didn't think twice about Pizza Rabbit.