Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ah-Ah-Ah.... CHOO!!!!

Remember the raging sore throat from a few days ago? Well it's turned into the head cold from hell. I am so glad that both kids are at school today and I get to have a bit of a break. After I finish this post the most energetic thing I'm planning to do until pick-up time is use the remote to change the tv channel.

The real bummer is that now I won't be able to make it to the blogger's meetup tonight. I was really looking forward to going and had everything arranged so it could happen but with a totally snotty nose, stuffed up head and next to no voice it's the last thing I feel like doing. Oh, and while I'm reasonably generous I don't think this is something I should be sharing.

2 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Get well, soon!
;-) Good thing you make your mind up about sharing!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your aren't feeling well. Just don't give it to your kids.
Love Mumxx