Monday, April 19, 2010

Blogger's Meetup

I've finally managed to get all my planets aligned and am off to another Perth Blogger's Meetup this week. I've been trying to make it back for, oh.... about 18 months, but generally life has conspired to keep me away - that and I'm secretly a quite shy homebody so the thought of trekking into the city, at night, to talk to people I don't really know is kind of daunting. That said, the few times I have attended everyone has been really friendly and welcoming so I'm just being a big wuss really.
Anyway, if you're in Perth and you're a blogger of any description - new, long-standing, foodblogger, mummyblogger (or daddyblogger!), technoblogger, whatever-your-interest-is blogger, come along. It's a terrific way to make some new friends, ask bloggy-type questions, get some advice and help and of course find new blogs to read.
The meetup is at The Brass Monkey (upstairs on the balcony, but just ask the staff upstairs and they'll point you in the right direction), this Wednesday night - 21st April, at 7pm.
Amanda and Ron - I'm looking at you!!!
I'm also looking at trying to organise a meetup for Perth Mummybloggers - I'm thinking a casual dinner somewhere that we can have a few drinks and no-one will care that a bunch of women are all talking at the same time. If you're interested let me know.

3 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, lucky you, have fun! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh brother... I'm so dead now - I have to be in Port Hedland instead! I won't be back until 8pm... you'll have all buggered off by then! ;-)

Ok - I'll try to find another way for the next one *sighhhhh*

Red Dirt Mummy said...

You're right - DEAD! It starts at 7pm, we'll all still be there at 8. I'm sure your lovely XO won't mind ;)