Sunday, March 06, 2011

Oh. Hello.

Sorry, it's been a while. I feel like I have lots I want to say but... time gets away and then I can't decide if I want to say it anymore and, truth be told, I miss Red Dirt Mummy way more than I thought I would. I'm still thinking about what to do about that.

In brief dot point,here's what's been happening:
- kids are both good. Badly behaved right this very second, but otherwise fine.
- I'm feeling very much over the whole motherhood gig right now. I need a babysitter and a couple of hours away from both the house and my offspring VERY badly. But it's not likely to happen anytime soon so I will just have to, as the saying goes, suck it up Princess!
- work is Flat Out. I hardly every manage a lunch break - lunch is snatched at my desk while I work furiously to get tasks done before yet more people arrive at my door with demands I can't meet. It's exhausting and my head spins the whole time I'm there. Sadly it means I think about work a whole lot more than I should when I'm not there too.
- Hubby has hurt his arm quite badly so, along with being a wee bit bad-tempered because of the pain, he is terribly frustrated by all the things he can't do. Not pretty.
- Further to that all work on the house has come to a grinding halt.
- The new kitty is growing nicely. He's cute and fluffy and purry and we're all slavishly devoted to him. I would however like if he would stop weeing on my bed. Yes, you read that right.
- We had a stompingly good storm earlier in the week. It was all rather exciting with massive rain, spectacular wind gusts, an amazing thunder storm and trees falling down all about the place. There was so much rain that the nearly-empty water tank filled up inside less than 30 minutes. It was all very exciting right up until the power stayed off for 30 odd hours and everything in the freezer partially defrosted resulting in it all needing to be thrown out. Also the kitchen ceiling at Mum's place cracked and partly caved in because of the amount of water that hit the roof and I had to deal with the housesitter and the insurance company in her "I'm on a lovely long holiday on the other side of the country and I won't be back till April" absence.  
- And partly because of the stress at work, the lack of power, dealing with Mum's place and a lack of attention to detail I completely fell off the healthy lifestyle wagon this week. Like, I'm lying in the muddy path having been run over by the wagon's wheels, kind of fell off. So I'm beating myself up about that and feeling crappy.

Sorry. This isn't a remotely sunny side up kind of post but I feel a whole heap better having just spewed all that out. So I guess it kind of served a purpose.

And to borrow a phrase from Kim at allconsuming... onward!


4 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

So sorry to hear! Hope you´re better soon!

Unknown said...

Thanks for this very interesting and charm full article, but I want to advice from electrician gosford for electric problem .
Thank you very much

Halle said...

Rest. Is Good.

Unknown said...

5 طرق لمنع وإزالة الرائحة الكريهة في منزلك

يتجه المناخ الدافئ ، وبالرغم من حقيقة أننا نميل إلى ما يعنيه هذا بالنسبة لخزائننا وحياةنا الاجتماعية ، فإنه من المهم أيضًا التفكير في ما يمكن أن يعنيه للروائح الكريهة في بيوتنا.
شركة نقل عفش
شركة نقل عفش
في حالة عدم وجود شيء مخزن في فصل الشتاء ، لا شيء ينتشر في المناخ البارد. لذلك نحصل على راحة لمدة شهرين من مولدات رائحة مزعجة مثل القمامة الخارجية ورفوف الأحذية في بواباتنا. حاول ألا تعطي الروائح الكريهة فرصة لتطغى عليك هذه المرة! بدلا من ذلك ، استخدم هذا الدليل للمساعدة في التصدي لها قبل أن تحقق أنفك.
تسليك مجاري
مجال تسليك البالوعات والمجاري

في هذا المقال ، قمنا برسم خمسة من أشهر النكهات العائلية الرائحة ، وكيف نحاربها مع ترتيبات التنظيف الخضراء المشتركة.

التخلص من القمامة - للحفاظ على نقل فضلاتك رائحة جديدة ، وأحيانا تغذية قشور الحمضيات في ذلك. في حالة عدم وجود فرصة لرائحة صلبة تنتظر أن تقشعر لها قشور الحمضيات ، خذ طعنة عند صب الخل وإعداد البوب لأسفل النقل ، ثم اتركه للتدفق لبضع ساعات قبل الغسيل بالماء البارد.
فني صحي
فني صحي الكويت
مجال السباكة
تسربات المياه
Cooler احتفظ بصندوق مفتوح لإعداد البوب في صندوق الثلج الخاص بك. سوف يحفظ البوب الاستعداد الروائح من الغذاء. استبدال الحاوية على فترات منتظمة أو ما يقرب من ذلك. على فرصة أن تكون الرائحة فظيعة للغاية ، قم بالانتقال إلى نشر التجهيز على ورقة علاج والتخلي عنها في برودة الليل. سوف تمكنه منطقة السطح الموسع للبوب التسخين من استيعاب كمية أكبر بكثير من الرائحة.
تنظيف الخزانات
مجال تنظيف الخزانات في الكويت
شركة تنظيف
شركة تنظيف منازل
حيوانات أليفة - استخدم وحدة تنقية هواء قناة HEPA في الغرف التي تستثمر فيها حيواناتك الأليفة أكبر قدر من الطاقة. أغسل آلة غسيل الملابس على الأثاث الذي تحصل عليه حيواناتك الأليفة من فرصة الاسترخاء ، وفراغ الأرضيات ومواد التنجيد بانتظام. انظر لدينا وظائف على التنظيف الأخضر مع الكلاب والتنظيف الأخضر مع القطط لمزيد من النصائح!
مكافحة حشرات
شركة مكافحة حشرات